In this class we will introduce you to fencing with, Longsword, Rapier, and Saber in a safe and fun environment. Safety gear and appropriate weapons are provided by TFC, just bring yourself.
Classes begins during the first week of the month, 1 hour per week for 4 weeks
- Week 1: Historical Overview, Salute, Footwork, Safety Equipment
- Week 2: Longsword “Middle Ages”
- Week 3: Rapier “Renaissance”
- Week 4: Saber “Victorian”
- Equipment needed for class: t-shirt (maybe 2), Long sweat or exercise pants (Please, no Shorts or Yoga Pants), socks, closed toe tennis shoes.
- Please come 10-15 Minutes early for the first class to fill out some paperwork.
- Additionally there is a one time $10.00 US Fencing Association Non-Competitive membership fee for insurance purposes, for non USFA members.